The following positions are available for immediate hire:
- Chemical Engineer
- Description: Details of position are dependent on experience. Researching new and existing solid chemicals for viable production criteria, various testing of materials for particle size, purity, electromagnetic properties, XRD analysis. Experienced candidates will work with disparate production facilities to develop operating procedures for the manufacture of materials in both large and small production runs.
- Experience: BS or Higher in chemical engineering, chemistry, or related fields. New Grads welcome, further experience is a plus.
- Qualities: Quick learner, able to work independently sometimes without direction, also able to work well with others.
- Shipping Coordinator
- Description: Handles incoming/outgoing shipment of chemicals to customers in many countries across the world. Will need to comply with DOT/IATA regulations. Interacts with customers on a limited basis. Harmonizes inventory.
- Experience: College degree. New Grads welcome, further experience is a plus.
- Qualities: Looks at whole picture, attention to detail. Knowledge of chemistry is a big plus.
- Warehouse Facility Operator/Management
- Description: Operates fork-lift, handles and sorts wide variety of powdered and non-powdered chemicals. Safety is a priority as many chemicals are hazardous.
- Experience: 5-6 years
- Must be local (within 30 minutes from Orangeburg, NY)
- Qualities: Organization-minded, Knowledge of chemistry is a plus.